Your Support is Welcome!
Achieving our mission is only possible through the generous support of local businesses and interested citizens, parents and volunteers – you and your neighbors.
In recreation, we have opportunities for those interested in:
- staffing a welcome desk
Contact the Recreation Complex Front Desk at 803.547.4575.
At the Anne Springs Close Greenway, we depend on volunteers to:
- staff welcome booths
- lead nature hikes
- provide trail maintenance
- work a special event
- or provide another service
Contact the Volunteer Coordinator by calling 803.547.1010.
In golf, we have a limited number of opportunities for those interested in volunteering as rangers and starters. Contact the club pro at the course of your choice.
If you have a unique skill set or idea, or just want to see how you can help, please contact us. We are only as successful as our volunteers allow us to be.
Remember, a few hours a week – or a month – can make a difference.
Leroy Springs & Company, Inc., is a 501(c)3 non-profit company and all sponsorship donations are tax deductible. Sponsorships include a wide variety of opportunities.
Donations might assist us by:
- Sponsoring a youth sports team
- Preservation and operation of the Anne Springs Close Greenway
- Sponsoring a particular event, like our annual Earth Day Celebration
- Provide scholarships for area youth to attend sports programming or a horseback riding camp
- Assist with the historical preservation and interpretation of a historical structure, such as the Greenway’s newly restored Grist Mill.
- ...and much more
We’d be happy to assist you by presenting opportunities most consistent with your goals. We welcome your interest and support!