Leroy Springs Seniors
Seniors are important at LSC!
Leroy Springs offers a wide range of programming for Seniors which allows you to remain connected to the community, involved in daily activities, and live a healthy and active lifestyle. This is a place where friends enjoy the fellowship and laughter of one another in the pool, on the putting green, or on a hiking trail. You’re invited to come in and take advantage of all the things Leroy Springs has to offer—let one activity be a springboard into a whole new world for you. Come check us out!
Achieving our mission is only possible through the generous support of a caring and concerned community. If you or your group are interested in assisting us in any capacity – staffing an information desk or welcome station, working a special event, trail maintenance, assisting in our special needs therapeutic riding program, or providing another service, please contact Mina McLean, Volunteer & Special Events Coordinator, at 803.547.1010. A few hours a week can make a big difference in our community.
- Membership in one of three Leroy Springs Senior Clubs (Fort Mill, Lancaster, Chester)
- Travel with the senior groups on overnight and day trips
- Attend a lifestyle, fitness, or aquatics class
- Work out in our newly renovated fitness room with the latest in cardio and weight training equipment
- Brand new spa and whirlpool
- Enjoy the natural beauty and history of the Anne Springs Close Greenway
- Play a round of golf at one of our four Leroy Springs Golf Clubs
- Learn line dancing, ballroom dancing, or some other new interest
- Paint and fire your own pottery in our craft room kiln
- Attend one of our special events, such as the Earth Day Celebration or the BBQ & Bluegrass Festival
- Volunteer your time to help make this community a better place